Don’t know what to make in a hurry? Try this curry! It’s a great weekend meal idea and can be served alone or with a side of rice! Serves 2-3 Ingredients: 8 chicken drum sticks (you can also use boneless …
Here’s another hearty Instant Pot recipe for ya! It’s so fragrant and sweet, can be eaten alone or served with a side serving of rice! Recipe below. (makes approx. 8 servings) Ingredients: 1 tbsp EVOO 1 red onion, chopped 1/2 …
A Whole 30 approved chili in 30 mins 🙌🏼 I used my InstantPot but you can also cook this in a slow cooker on high for 8 hours! Ingredients: Tomato sauce (24oz) 4 celery stalks, diced 4 carrots, diced 2 …
Makes 2 servings Ingredients: 1 tbsp coconut oil 2 salmon fillets (6-7 oz) 1/2 red onion, diced 3 cloves of garlic, minced 1/8 cup basil pesto (basil food processed with olive oil and garlic) 1/3 cup chicken broth 1/2 cup …
(Makes 15 Cup Servings)
2 lbs extra lean ground beef
1 can of black beans (540 ml)
1 can of red kidney beans (540 ml)
6 tomatoes, chopped
2 cups of tomato sauce (any kind you like, I use marinara)
5 gloves of garlic, sliced
1 large onion, diced
2 jalapeño peppers, sliced
2 cups of carrots, diced
1 tsp of coconut oil (or any cooking oil)
Seasoning for the beef:
1 tbsp of chili powder
1 tbsp of paprika
1 tbsp of cumin
1 tbsp of garlic powder
1/2 tbsp red chili flakes
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pan, on medium heat, add cooking oil to pan and ground beef. Using a flat spatula, keep stirring until it’s
- Drain out any water from the meat that accumulated from cooking.
- Turn heat to low then add all seasonings into the beef and continue stirring. Use the flat end
of the spatula to break up any large chunks of meat.
- Once it’s fully cooked, set aside to cool.
- In your Crock Pot (aka slow cooker) add tomato sauce, beef and all ingredients. And it really
doesn’t matter what order to add in these ingredients, which is the beauty of most slow cooker recipes.
- Now set the slow cooker on high for 6 hours.
- Once cooked, add an avocado and/or cilantro on top at time of serving. You can serve with rice
or your favorite carb.
Let me know what you guys think! Leave your comment below and don’t forget to subscribe to my blog if you don’t want to miss out on recipes!