When life gives you too many jalapeños, you make hot sauce! 😆🔥
This is great for dipping or to put into your marinade 🔥🔥🔥 here’s how I made it.
Homemade Jalapeño Hot Sauce
(Makes 600 ml)
- 20 jalapeños (remove stem and chop coarsely with seeds)
- 7-8 garlic cloves (mashed and peeled)
- 1.5 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- Put everything into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer mixture into a small pot, bring it to a boil and then lower to simmer for 7-10 mins.
- Transfer sauce into a mason jar and then let cool before closing up jar.
- Refrigerate and can be stored for up to a month.
Note: if you want more of a mild sauce, then remove seeds before blending.