Zoodles with Basil Meat Balls
I love this! It’s high in flavors and protein and low in carbs. You can also serve these meat balls over rice and veggies or straight up as appetizers with your favorite hot sauce! Here’s how to make them!
Makes 5-6 servings (30 meatballs)
- 1 pound extra lean ground turkey
- 1.5 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp thyme
- 1/4 cup basil
- 1/2 tbsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Combined everything in a large mixing bowl and combine until well mixed.
- Roll into 1.5 inch balls, makes about 30.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper, place the meat balls on, then bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Serve on top of zoodles with tomato sauce or any of your favorite sides.
How to Make This Jar:
(From bottom to top):
- 3 tbsps of Kirkland’s organic marinara sauce
- 1 small zucchini, spiralized
- 1/4 cup of chopped and steamed Swiss chards
- 5 meat balls
When you’re ready to serve, remove lid, reheat in microwave. Remove excess water (built up from zucchini). Close lid and shake it up then either enjoy straight from the jar or pour it onto a bowl/plate and enjoy!
Hope you like this! Like or leave a comment and let me know what you think!